domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

Video Killed The Radio Star

         Well... music, what can I say about music that has not been said before? Probably, nothing, but it doesn't matter, because if there is something that I really love to talk about is that. I have to say that I am a pretty visual person, so, I really enjoy music videos. I think that videos are the perfect complement to a great song, and there is nothing cooler than a great well made video.  Modestly, I must say that I do know some things about videos. Actually, I have favorite directors, for example, Joseph Kahn. He has made some spectacular things, and the way he uses visual effects and light is simply amazing, but definitely his signature is the camera movements.  His clients go from Elton John to Korn and Lady Gaga, so he is very versatile.  I watch a lot of videos using whether Youtube or my TV. I’m always searching for something to see, and Youtube has helped to keep videos alive since music channels are worried about reality shows.  A few days ago I read about something that surprised me, Youtube is planning to create its own awards show, and I personally think that those awards will be quite interesting, because as we all know Youtube is probably the most popular platform for videos right now. Having said that, I’m looking forward to see what happens and certainly I will stay tuned.    

Josheph's work       

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario